Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life Goes On

Well, Monday I was going to post about laundry day and stuff like that, but I also knew that if I wanted to have a coherent post I was going to have to wait until after the small fry went to bed. However, Rock got energetic and took the carpet and tack strip out of the kids bathroom. This being done we decided that we needed to go to our local Home Depot and Lowe's to get ideas on how to paint the bathroom and the bathroom floor. Needless to say we didn't get home until late, and I just didn't feel like posting.

Tuesday morning Rock got up and took Professor to Wal-Mart to buy a new baseball glove. Professor was not happy about it. You see, he has now learned a very valuable lesson about taking care of his stuff. Two weeks ago he left his glove at the ballpark, last week we hoped that it would still be there or that the coach had found it and picked it up - it wasn't and he hadn't. So, Professor had to buy a replacement glove with his own money. I'm thinking he is going to keep a closer eye on this one.

Today, I have a migraine so needless to say I'm done for the day.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Ouch, tough life lesson for Prof. but a good one. Sorry you're having a migraine but bathroom remodelling sounds fun! You can do all the learning and I can use your knowledge in our new house!