Friday, May 2, 2008

Varoom! Varoom!

Well here it is folks...gas prices have gotten so bad that my poor husband had to buy a motorcycle so as not to send us into the poor house while doing his job. I know it broke his heart to have to do such a thing, but I think he will get over it.



Now before all you Momma's out there have heart attacks...Yes, those are our children on the motorcycle getting ready to take a ride. No, Baby J doesn't ride with him. and Yes, I'm okay with it. The only problem is that I haven't been able to go on a ride yet as someone has to stay with the children. Stupid responsibilities.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Poor baby J and Mamma, left out of all the fun!

Anonymous said...

Gives a whole new meaning to motorcycle mamma!

Surprised the princess could hold her head up in that HUGE helmet! She NEEEEEEEEDS a pink one!

Megan said...

Can you please make sure that my husband does not read this post? Restrict him from the site or something...he is continually telling me that this is the best way for him to save gas for the work commute as well...

Michelle said...

Okay, confession time. When looking at these pictures, all I could think of was Michelle Pfeiffer in Grease 2 singing "Cool Rider"!! I've had the song in my head all stinkin' day!

"I want a Cooo-ooo-ooo-oool Rider" Oh my goodness, somebody stop the madness!