Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just Little O'l Me

Okay, here is my dilemma; I don't know what in the world to write. I don't really know how to begin, but one must begin somewhere.

After pondering on where to begin the thought occurred to me as more why to begin in the first place.

Do I have something profound to say? I very rarely say anything to profound that hasn't already been said. After all what little wisdom I have has come from other sources.

Do I have something important to say? That would have to be a matter of personal opinion. After all, while toilet training my son is extremely important to me, you may wonder why in the world I would think you would want to read about all the little idiosyncrasies in getting a 2 year old to pee standing up.

or

Do I simply like to hear the sound of my own voice or in this case thoughts? I'd have to say that this is probably the most accurate account of why I would keep a blog. I mean I really only expect this to be read by my wonderful husband, a few family members, and a few friends, and they will probably only read out of politeness - and to catch a glimpse of a picture or two of the kiddos.

So, now that I have rambled on about my philosophy of blogging, let the journey begin. I hope you will all enjoy the ride. Just don't expect me to spell it all correctly.

4 comments:

TheMadMonk said...

If you are concerned about spelling, punctuation or grammer errors, I would be happy to read each post and provide my corrections and critique. We can determine a reasonable cost for my services.

Shelly said...

Yah! Welcome to wonderful world of blogging! My philosophy on blogging is that it is the modern day diary, a very public diary.

Jedi Miller said...

Hey wait I'm totally interested in the toilet training of a 2 year old. I can't think of anything more interesting. The only thing better than that would be a grown man still obsessed with star wa...wait.

welcome to the stressful life of a blogger, just try not to think about all the people who are picking apart your grammer, theology and life... wait this isn't helping is it? hey Good luck!!!!!

Michelle said...

Before I begin, I have to point out the fact that Ken spelled the word grammar WRONG! lol! Jeremy did too, but I'll just chalk that up to Ken's bad example!

Welcome to the ranks! And no, I will not read out of sympathy or because I have to. I love my friends and I love their blogs. Period. This could be really fun with all of us too.

That is if Ken will start blogging and quit posting drawings for us to enter just so he can have extra entries!

Love ya!