Thursday, November 6, 2008

Call Off the Angry Mob

After many threats to my health and complaints about how little I blog here are the cutest Halloween pictures you will every see. Every year Professor makes decorations to go on our door. He draws them, he colors them, he cuts them out, and he puts them up. I think he does an excellent job, and they get more complicated with each year.


Here is Rock lighting the Jack-O-Lanterns we carved "for the kids." I'll bet you'll be able to guess who the Superman belongs to in a minute.

There they are. Aren't they cute/cool/pretty?


Baby J dressed as Little Caesar. Quite appropriate since he rules around our house. And the laurel wreath lasted just long enough for me to get this picture.




It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's SUPERMAN!!!

Complete with curl.Up, up, and away!


Princess is what else...
a princess

Complete with Momma's sparkly earrings and a crown with "real" diamonds.




"Hey, Lady! You call him Dr. Jones!"

By the way did you know that the beard isn't real? Professor made sure to tell everyone. So that they wouldn't be deceived.

Yes, I actually bought him a whip, and yes it has now been confiscated.
Now put away the pitchforks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. . .I like!

I still need to get photos on my computer so I can post something. . .

Shelly said...

Wait! Did you also give Professor chest hair?!

Love the pics!

Sunny said...

Those are pretty cute! Prof. the door decor is fantastic!

Michelle said...

Those are adorable! (btw, I'm not EVEN a part of that angry mob!) Baby J looks like he is pontificating about something important in one of the pics. And I thought Madgirl was going to have a fit when she saw "Superman"! His curl sends him over the top!