Tuesday, November 25, 2008

...And We're Off


This was the scene at our house last night. Warrior was eating a piece of bread, when his baby brother pulled up to him and demanded a bite. Sharing ensued. It was so cute I just had to take some pictures, but eventually the bread was gone.

Warrior left Baby J standing alone. Then...
He took his first step!
This is a picture of his actual first step. I was already taking pictures, and he took this step just as I was taking another shot.

He got just a few more steps in after this. Then we had to get the video camera and see if we could get it on moving film.

He stood for Rock, but he wouldn't come to him.
He would however come to big brother.
And big sister...as long as she had bread.

I'll post the video as soon as I figure out how to do so.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, baby J exiting the realm of babydome! How cool that you were taking pics at that very moment!

Buffalo said...

Yea! Awesome that you got a picture!

Michelle said...

I can't get over how TALL he looks! I also think that using bread to coerce your child into walking is totally acceptable!!

Shelly said...

Yah for Baby J! How cool that you actually have pictures of his first steps!