Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Behind the Camera

There are never any pictures of me. Well, at least any pictures that I would share with the greater world. Not that I run and hide from the camera, but because I am usually behind the camera.

As I work on scrapbooks, I really become aware of this fact; and wonder, if in about 3 generations, my great-great-grandchildren will look through the memories so lovingly and carefully preserved, see one of those rare pictures of me, and wonder...Who is that lady?

4 comments:

Shelly said...

That tends to happen with my pictures, too.

Michelle said...

NO KIDDING!!!! I am in the same exact boat!!

Megan said...

Yes, all us mommies will be doomed to be remembered as "that lady". But in a better light, those two or three photos there are of us will be treasured and fought over for generations to come...

Sunny said...

I'm right there with ya! Sometimes I ask to have my picture taken but usually that just makes me feel silly so the picture turns out bad!