Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You Won't Believe Your Eyes

Everyone wait with bated breath. Are you ready for this astonishing announcement? It is a miracle of miracles, a triumph of the ages, and may never happen again in this lifetime.

I started and finished the laundry all in one day.
Now husbands pick your wives up off the floor, and assure them that, while it can be done, it was most certainly an extremely freakish happenstance and that next week that woman will most definitely be taking 3-4 days to finish what she finished in one this week. However, I just had to celebrate this wonderful occasion with you all.
Now off to mop the floors.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

The stars were aligned in your favor for sure!

Anonymous said...

Aw man, I'd call it a day after such a great feat!

Megan said...

I'm impressed! I am more of a wash a load one day, dry it the next, type laundry person. Other chores I can keep up with. Laundry I hate.