Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Mouth of Babes

I know I should be posting things about school, and the things that Baby J is doing, and all the wonderful things in my life, but right now I only have time to post this.

Warrior came into the kitchen this morning and after giving his Daddy and I a hug and kiss, proceeded to climb up on a chair in the kitchen to cook his own breakfast (toast). As he stood on his chair, I noticed that his pj pants were on backwards.

"Warrior, you silly boy, your pants are on backward, " I said. And without missing a beat he quipped, "That's okay. My underwear is on backwards, too."

4 comments:

Sunny said...

lol :D

Anonymous said...

It's good he knows to match his clothing. Honestly, I hear some moms complain about what boys put together!

Shelly said...

That boy cracks me up!

Megan said...

Hilarious!