Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Redecorating

Well, we started the redecorating/painting process in May, and now nearly 5 months later I have finished the projects we started, and for the most part everything is like I want it. I know you have seen the bathroom, but we also painted each childs room, moved Baby J from our room to his own room, moved Princess to a different room, painted the living room, painted the entry, dining room and kitchen, and I made window dressings for our entry, dining room, living room and kitchen. So here are the finished results for those areas.


Before

After

And I breathe a sigh of relief...until next spring when I tackle the office.

5 comments:

Sunny said...

Looks great! I can't wait until we put our mark on our house and make it our own.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I like the new color -- it adds a definate "warmth" to the room. The window dressing add a great touch too! I'm still trying to decide on what to put on our dining room window. . .(not that I'm to that part yet)

Megan said...

I think it is awesome! It is so nice to make a house feel more like a "home". So, I have to comment that I really love how you put a plate rack up above the kitchen cabinets...I never know what to do with that area and in my house it is a haven for dusty items I thought might look good on top but really don't make much sense together. LOL! I like the plate racks a lot. And is it my imagination or is there a sign on the wall that says "Keep it Simple". Great!

Michelle said...

Frankly, I'd be happy if my house looked like your "before"!! LOL!