Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day in the Life of a Jedi


Warrior and Z-man play so well together, and this is the dialogue that we hear from the other side of the galaxy.


W: DarthMal

Z: Yeah.

W: You're the bad guy.

Z: Yeah, I know.

W: That means I have to kill you.

Z: Not right now. I'm busy.


W: DarthMal.

Z: Yeah.

W: Are you cleaning up?

Z: Yeah.


Very shortly thereafter both warriors enter the living room where the Imperial modes of transportation are a True Value metal pick-up truck and a farm tractor.


It's tough being a Jedi on a budget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. Mine have been pirates of late. . .

Sunny said...

Too funny!

Megan said...

I love it! The day in the life of a Jedi. Chris can't wait for Clay to be old enough for this stuff and I think it is coming very, very soon...