Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No No

The one thing I know that I have given my children is their ability to be Drama-Kings and Queens. And it has now evidenced itself in Baby J. Check out this face.



Now, you would think that we had swatted his little tushy or yelled at him, but no. All you have to say is "No, no." You don't even have to say it in a harsh way, you can be all sweet and gooey, but if you say "no, no" you will get that priceless look and a whimper and/or crying with real tears in his eyes. Now that is what I call D-R-A-M-A.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, now that would be a bit hard to resist "making all better".

Michelle said...

He looks so BIG!! If you tell Hope "no" she just laughs. We're gonna have issues...I can tell.

Sunny said...

Awww, baby J! You just come right over to Aunt Sunny's and I won't tell you "no no" :)

Jedi Miller said...

poor kid. He's innocent until proven guilty... I'd cry too if I was falsely accused.