Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh, there you are...

I have just found my way back to my computer. As I have not had any time to actually sit down and write a post, I have been keeping up with friends and family the old fashioned way...the phone. You see I have Blocked Writers Syndrome; not writers block, as that would mean that I have nothing to say, and that is never the case. I mean Blocked Writer's Syndrome; I can't seem to get to the computer to use it for more than a couple of minutes. I have so many things rolling around in my little head just waiting to be published, and I assure you they are going to be worth the minutes and minutes you are going to be wating with bated breath to read.

So, just be patient with me because it is late and I am going to bed, because I think it has forgotten who I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With bated breathe (now, does that mean "bad" or "sweet"?), I wait.

And while I wait I guess I shall do the scheduling.

Please save me soon!

Michelle said...

I am waiting with bated breath...and biting my fingernails too! I miss you!