Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay, okay...

So, over the Christmas Holiday I sent out Christmas cards and told everyone to "keep up with us on my blog" However, if you will look at the date on my last post it has now been one month since I posted. Can anyone say slacker? Well, hopefully things will slow down soon, since Rock has started Tax Season, and we are back in the swing of school. Believe it or not, I have ideas for several posts, and am wanting to share more day to day and home school stuff. In the mean time (or is it meen time?), if you want to read someone who consistently posts either check out Monks Wife or Virginia Guthries and you will have more than enough to read.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

I was so excited to see that you had posted after so long. But alas, it is just a teaser. You'd think you had 4 kids or something!

Anonymous said...

It's "mean", but you had me worrying there. . .so I asked DH to be sure. ;)

Megan said...

Sigh...and notice how VA Guthries is just getting further and further behind on bloggging? But I need to know what YOU guys are doing, so reading my own will not help. LOL!

Anonymous said...

And 10 days later. . .