Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Your Friendly Neighborhood Radical Here

Well, apparently I am a "radicalized right wing extremist," and should watch out for the DHS (funny how Department of Homeland Security, and Department of Human Services have the same initials...and the same incompetence. But I digress),who now view me as a threat to national security, because I dare to think on my own. But, even worse, I teach my children to think on their own. That whole independent thought thing really scares some members of the Roman Senate Congress, because we are actually beginning to questions their viability as advocates representatives of the people.

The fact that you may have now been declared a radical is not new news to some of you, but for those of you who haven't heard about or read the DHS Office of Intelligence (snicker)and Analysis report. I have provided a pdf file of it for you. After you read it, I think that most of you will find scary similarities between this piece of propaganda and those of the Nazi SS. As in there are no statistics or evidence to support their fears only suppositions and generalities. It targets our Veterans as potential victims to be recruited and radicalized. It demonizes law abiding citizens who believe we should be granted our rights guaranteed by the US Constitution, by deeming us all racists and anarchists. And while I believe that federal/state/local Government has no place in my home, and the smallest amount of Government possible should be utilized, I also believe that no government leads to...well, anarchy.

I am now going to leave you with this link to the article by Michelle Malkin addressing this new "threat." She is much more well spoken than I, plus she has sources and resources. But don't take her word (or mine) for it. Check it out for yourself.

No comments: