Friday, April 17, 2009

Coloring Eggs

In our family we have always loved coloring eggs. Why? I don't really know, but we do. I know that my brother and I would color eggs and hide and hunt them when we were in college. We of course did this indoors, because we wouldn't want people to think we are weird or anything.
Well, Rock and I have now passed down this love to all of our offspring. It is a big deal when out come the dye, stickers, crayons, and anything else we might want to try.

Professor makes sure that all of his eggs have something to say. I believe that one of them even said, "I am yummy!"



Princess is a decorator. Her eggs had designs instead of sayings.



Look at those eyes!


We honestly didn't expect Warrior to get this involved, but he was very quiet and focused throughout the whole thing.



This was Baby J's first foray into egg decorating, and as you can see he was a natural. Nothing gets by this kid.


And Daddy had to get some baby loves while waiting for the eggs to dry.


This is what fun looks like!
Almost done...
Next year we plan on getting more creative...I think they are ready for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to love doing eggs, but the last couple of years. . .not so much.

Maybe next year I'll be more into it again.

Sunny said...

To celebrate your awesomeness I'm giving you a blog award. You can find it at the bottom of this post: http://thebeehivestore.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-for-honors.html

love ya sis!