Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You better not pout...

It has happened. I have caved. I have never sent out Christmas cards before. My Mother never did so I never have, but this year the Rock and I decided that we needed to do so. This past September was the first September we did not move in the past three years, and we have lost touch with some friends who still think we live in Northeastern Oklahoma. However, that was three houses ago.

Now, if you have children you know how difficult it is to get one good group picture. You can always get a good picture of them individually, but trying to get four pairs of eyes on the camera, four faces looking in the same general direction, and four children not whining about being finished is nearly impossible. All I can say is "Thank goodness for digital!"

I finally got a decent shot of all of them

But this one was my favorite...
I will admit that I used the first one for the card, but I really wanted to use the second photo. I mean those kids are gorgeous, and isn't that just the cutest pouty face you have ever seen?

4 comments:

Core Foundations said...

I would have put in the second one! And more because there is more "light" in your other kiddoes eyes. (In fact, I didn't notice the pout till you mentioned it.)

However, they both look lovely and you should be most proud of your brood.

Shelly said...

How precious is that?!

This is my 2nd year NOT sending out cards, something that was a long-standing tradition of mine. Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over it!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! You told me it was cute and let me just say...

IT IS SO DARN CUTE!!

Sorry...I woulda used the pout.

Sarah said...

I know, I know, I could just kick myself for not using it.