Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 Year Annie-Very-Sorry

Today, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the Rock and my 10 year Annie-very-sorry. I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for ten years, and tonight I was promised a great night out without interuption from children or Rock's cell phone (and if you know him at all that is a rarity).

When I was ready, we walked out the door where my darling husband had arranged for us to ride in style. I was greeted by a black streach limo and our limo driver John. From my parent's house we drove to a favorite restaurant, Ti Amo Italian Restaurant, where I had a steak that I could literally cut with my fork, and an uninterupted adult conversation over a meal.

Then we spent the rest of the evening driving around town looking at Christmas lights, with a quick stop at a favorite ice cream place about the middle of the tour. All in all it has been a terrific anniversary. I promise I will post pictures of the limo when I get back to our home and I can upload them.

4 comments:

Core Foundations said...

Oh, it sounds like you had an extraordinarily good time.

Happy anniversary!

Shelly said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! And props to Pete! Hope Jeremy is taking notes! :)

Jedi Miller said...

"adult" conversation. LOL

sorry couldn't resist. We don't have kids yet so i guess I don't understand. this is what I imagine though.

"Did you get milk at the store?"
Yes i did, did you pay the credit card bill"

miss you guys bring those kids back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I would love to see you guys sometime. Your blog is awesome! Take Care. ~Amy Bartley